Thursday, October 29, 2009

Houston Baby Shower

Well I just got back from a 2 week trip to the Lonestar State and while I was there I had a baby shower!  Here’s a few pics of the decorations…IMG_0393IMG_0401 Here’s me with Luke’s sister Katie and my cousins’ wives Kalan & Katie (holding her new little one, Charlotte!)IMG_0400Uncle Eugene & Aunt La La!IMG_0407a 3 generations of Edgar women :)IMG_0409ab3 generations of Warners :) IMG_0412 Me w/ Luke’s mom & sister :)IMG_0414 Warner Women.IMG_0416Edgar Women (and the hostesses!)IMG_0420 Luke’s mom gave me a couple of Luke’s outfits from when he was a baby…so this is one of his shirts that looks like a newspaper clipping from the Dallas Morning News, super cute!  I just can’t imagine Luke being that small :)IMG_0480 And here’s the old roomies!!  We haven’t all been together since Abbi’s wedding in Jan. 2008, WOW!!  It was so great seeing them :)IMG_0491 And here’s my Austin buddies, Mona & Sofi!IMG_0493 I had a really great time seeing all my friends and family that I hadn’t seen in a while.  I also felt so blessed by everyone, baby boy should know that he will have a lot of people loving on him when he comes!! :)

1 comment:

Lunsford said...

Stephers..you are such a beautiful preggers!!!