Tuesday, October 6, 2009

7 months!

Yesterday was the 7 month mark…wow, that’s crazy (I seem to say that at every month post, but it’s so true!)  So we headed to Colonial Williamsburg to take a few preggo pics.IMG_1706IMG_1748IMG_1752IMG_1743IMG_1731Baby boy is still moving around a lot, which I am enjoying!  Sometimes he jabs me pretty hard though.  “He’s gonna be a soccer player, he is”  <—Anyone know the movie??  There was a day or two around 28 weeks where he didn’t move as much and I sort of freaked out, but God has answered prayers and now he moves all the time :)  I like it much better that way!  I hear it’s common for them to slow down some around then, so Luke was comforting me with that.

Well we signed up for Childbirth Classes but due to the TX trip I’m going on next week, we’ll be taking them Nov. 16 to Dec. 7….talk about cutting it close!!  Now I’m praying that he won’t come early so I can be “prepared” from the classes :)  We also have Infant Care Classes coming up in Nov.  So hopefully by the time little man gets here I’ll be a pro at this mommy thing (haha right).

All in all I’m still enjoying being preggo, but can’t wait (or actually can until Dec. 10) to meet our baby boy!!

6 comments:

Mallory said...

Stephers - You are just so cute! I love that little black headband of yours. I can't wait for your trip to Texas even though it does mean your Childbirth classes aren't over until Dec. 7! You and Luke are going to be great parents :)

Rachel Erwin said...

I love these pics! You got some cute ones! It is so fun to see your belly. :)

Laura said...

Someone is obsessed with that headband !! <3 I love you -- You look so beautiful ! What a lucky man that Luke dude is.

ShirelleInEngland said...

You'll be a natural mommy, with or without the classes! But I'm so glad you finally have a bump I can see! You're too cute Disney

Lunsford said...

leave it to me to say what movie...

Billy Madison....

Shampoo...Conditioner...Shampoo....

Trix said...

You do look so really cute in that headband along with the nice round belly!!! I thought the movie was Kicking & Screaming which that baby may do when he's ready to greet you!!!