Friday, January 22, 2010

Yes I know, I’m a Terrible Parent

You know that feeling when you just can decide if you want something or not – when you hem and haw and just can’t make up your mind?

Calvin does that with his pacifier sometimes.  Unfortunately, in his situation, he doesn’t yet have the motor skills to replace said pacifier if he spits it out and then changes his mind.  This results in unnecessary crying, which is no fun for anyone.

The logical solution to the problem at hand?  Why of course, tape the pacifier to his face…

A Terrible Parent 1

He wasn’t quite happy about it as you just saw in the first picture.

A Terrible Parent 2

Yeah I know, I’m a terrible parent, but he after he got used to it, he obviously doesn’t seem to mind.  I watched him try to spit it out several times with no success.  After that didn’t really work, he seemed content to continue enjoying his pacifier.

A Terrible Parent 3 A Terrible Parent 4

And 10 minutes later, the end result is this….

A Terrible Parent 5

I’m going to write a parenting book.

2 comments:

larra said...

I have to say this is probably one of the funniest things I have ever seen!

Your blog cracks me up. You two are hilarious..and your baby boy is PRECIOUS!

Glad to see yall are doing so great!

Larra

Trix said...

Expect a visit today from CPS!!!!