Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mom’s Morning In (or Out I should say)

Yesterday was not only Calvin’s 1 month b-day, but also Mom’s Morning In at Chick-Fil-A.  Although I’ve had Chick-Fil-A plenty of times since Cal’s been born, it was his first outing to the restaurant :)

(Sorry Liz that I didn’t notice your eyes were closed!)IMG_2215 The nice Chick-Fil-A lady who kept getting us drink refills gave Calvin a souvenir balloon (which we donated to our pastor’s kid :) since Cal doesn’t know the difference..)IMG_2216 And of course he has to sport the styrofoam cup for all his Edgar relatives to see!  He looks WAY small next to this cup, haha, but he is squished some in the car seat.IMG_2218Even though he slept through the whole event…I think he had fun…at least I did.  You can’t not have fun at Chick-Fil-A! :)

1 comment:

The Mosiers said...

Stephanie, he is so precious!! Cade's first outing was to to Chick-Fil-A as well. Gotta train those boys right :)

Hope all is well and I love reading about your sweet little family!

Erin