Sunday, January 24, 2010

Mallrats

If you know me you know how much I love the mall.  I used to like going to the mall a little bit more than I like going to the dentist.  Dr. Rubin’s office started looking a lot better when The Sharper Image went out of business.

If as an American citizen, I can’t go into a 200,000-square-foot-air-conditioned tribute to my right to shop, and sit for as long as I like in a $3,500 dollar massage chair that I will never, ever, in my wildest dreams purchase, and be mesmerized by a clock that displays time in midair using a stick that swings frantically back and forth, and watch ridiculous promotional videos about the benefits of anti-snoring pillows, then the mall is just not for me.

Luckily, I discovered Brookstone today, which bumps the mall back up to “bearable” status, and I made Stephanie take a picture in the super awesome shoulder massager.  (The scalp massager would have undid her hairdo.)

Mallrats 1Mallrats 2

No comments: