Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Money Saving Again

So I think I’m officially obsessed with playing the money saving game.  Target has their Johnson’s and Aveeno Baby products on sale this week from $2.99 - $3.50.   I bought 8 Johnson’s and 4 Aveeno products yesterday spending a total of $13 for all of it due to coupons (1 manufacturer and 1 target coupon for each product ranging from $1 to $2 off).  So we’re probably set for all bath times of every kid we want :)  It’s such a good deal though, I’m thinking of going again and getting more for baby shower gifts.IMG_1330And here’s all the stuff they paid me $0.70 to take from the store! IMG_1332And once again they have a $5 giftcard opportunity when you purchase 5 Quaker items at $2.74/each.  I bought 5 of the True Delights Granola bars b/c Luke likes to take them when he’s driving around for work.  I used 5 $1 coupons from the 8/23 RP insert and here, and the $5 giftcard I got last week from the shaving products, making the total cost for each box $0.74.  Not bad for a fancy box of granolas :)IMG_1333

1 comment:

Lunsford said...

You are SUCH YOUR MOM when it comes to this coupon stuff. I get so freaking confused with her CVS/Walgreens stuff it drives me insane!