Sunday, August 16, 2009

Baby Shower #1

As some of you know, I headed back to Texas for the first 10 days of Aug. That made it my 5th time back in the year we've been here, not bad. Anyway, Luke's mom, aunt, grandma & church friend threw me a baby shower the first weekend of my visit.

Here's the food spread (see the fancy fruit decoration? Thanks for the idea Rache!)
Here's some of the gifts. Everyone really blessed us with their generosity and we truly appreciated it!!Can anyone believe that Luke's son will have feet this little??Of course they're trying to brainwash baby into being an Aggie already :)I love this one!My sissy & me!
It was definitely orange day at the shower :) Here's the Ambroses, some old friends from back when we lived in DFW.
And here's our old Southlake buddies the Quinns!
Lala, Sherra & SarahMe & baby Greenlee (Sarah's new little one, and soon to be friend of baby boy!)
It was a really nice shower. I had a lot of fun! We had a great turn out (40 people or so). I really appreciate all the hard work the hostesses did to pull it off. Thanks! :)

No comments: