Monday, August 17, 2009

Money Saving Mom

Ok so I’m going to try and post my money saving secrets to you guys when I come across them.  The hot one right now comes from Kraft, buy $25 in participating items and get $5 in catalinas good for next purchase and $20 rebate check.  So essentially you get $25 in free groceries.kraft picToday I headed to Farm Fresh to take advantage of this deal.  Here’s a pic of what I got which actually made me $4.84 after using $6 in coupons and getting the $5 catalina and $20 rebate form.  So pretty sweet deal if you ask me.  IMG_1255I also went to Target to take advantage of a free $5 gift card when you buy 2 Gillette Razors or Cartridges:

Here’s my scenario:
Buy (1) Venus Embrace - $7.94
Buy (1) Gillette Fusion Razors - $7.99
Use $2/1 Embrace or Breeze in 8/16 Red Plum insert or 8/2 P&G insert
Use $2/1 Fusion in 8/16 Red Plum insert
Use Buy 1 Fusion Razor, get Gillette Shampoo FREE in 8/2 P&G insert
Use Buy 1 Venus Embrace Razor, get Satin Care FREE in 8/2 P&G insert
Final Price = $1.73 for each item after coupons and gift card.IMG_1259 Another pretty sweet deal since I was in desperate need of a new razor.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Yeah, money saving mom! Good work!