Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Going Home

Today was the day we got to bring Calvin home!  See if you can pick him out of this lineup:

Going Home 001

Just kidding.  The sock monkey on the right is a stuffed animal my Aunt Lois made for me when I was born.  My Granny sowed it back up for Calvin and repaired the damage done to it during my childhood. I’m not really sure where the elephant on the left came from.

Here’s Calvin dressed up for the ride home taking some last minute pics with Mommy:

Going Home 002 Going Home 003 Going Home 004 Going Home 005 Going Home 006 Going Home 007 Going Home 008 Going Home 009

and a few with daddy as well…

Going Home 010 Going Home 011 Going Home 012

About 12:15 we got him all loaded up in his car seat at the hospital.  It was a nice crisp fall day here in Williamsburg.  I think it was in the 50’s and 60’s most of the day.

Going Home 013 Going Home 014 Going Home 015

The hospital’s only about a 15 minute drive from our house, so we got home about 12:30 or so.  We were glad to be home with little man Calvin and here’s a few more pics before we walked in the door to show him his home:

Going Home 016 Going Home 017 Going Home 018

Does anybody know which gang Calvin is a member of ? (The sign is pseudo Vulcan-ish, but I’m not really sure):

Going Home 019 Going Home 020

4 comments:

The Joiners said...

Ahhh I can't get over what a cutie he is! So excited for y'all :) And Stephanie, you look great! You definitely do not look like you just gave birth!!

Mary Frances Ballard said...

What a sweetheart! I know you are addicted to him already. Now about those brown pants...

Rachel Erwin said...

Yay! The little man is home! This is going to be a wonderful Christmas!

Carolyn said...

Beautiful pictures! Beautiful family!! What a wonderful Christmas y'all are going to have this year. I wish we could be there!

Cal is adorable!!! Can't wait to meet him and see y'all!

Love to all . . .
Mimi