Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving in Tennessee

So we got to spend TG (that's for you Lunsford) in TN with Luke's aunt, uncle, and cousins. It was a lot of fun. I was glad to get to spend some time with them because I saw them for 5 minutes at the wedding and you can't build a relationship with that kind of time :)

Danny, Luke's youngest male cousin, has a love for board games, so of course he's cool in my book. We spent most of the time playing some. The games included Electronic Monopoly, Skip Bo, Dominoes, Pit, Scotland Yard, Blokus, Apples to Apples, Sequence, Risk and of course Settlers of Catan. Catan seems to be Danny's new favorite game, which makes Luke happy because he's obsessed with it.

Here's a pic of Luke with Randy, Danny, and Will playing Risk.


It was a hard TG for me though, the first one I didn't see any of my family. I was a little sad, but it was fun getting to celebrate with the Tennessee Morrisons :)

No comments: