Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ominousosity (Ah-men-nis-oss-city)

At first glance, you probably don't think this picture looks very ominous.


If you don't think it looks ominous, you are wrong. In light of recent events the ominousosity of said image is undeniable. View the next image at your discretion, as it may not be appropriate for younger viewers.


That's right, Marbury vs. Madison, Luke vs. Darth, Mustard vs. Mayonnaise, and Alien vs. Predator now share the all-time-greatest-battles arena with a new conflict - Wal-Mart Shopping Cart vs. Altima Bumper. As you can see, there was a clear loser in this battle. This happened while Stephanie was shopping today. We're pretty sure the culprit was this guy:



Yup, that's him, Jeremy Freedman. In other news, Mio just released a Knight Rider GPS that gives directions with the voice of KITT (Mr. Feeney). If you're in that circle of friendship that knows me really well, you know that I watched just about every episode of that show on daytime TV reruns multiple times when I was little.



You can buy me one for Christmas at http://www.knightridergps.com/. I'm not joking. I really want one, $269 on Amazon. Please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait. K.I.T.T. in my own car, I'm going to have to coolest Ford Tempo about. I already have some cool voices I got from Navtones.com but I think I will have to put my Mr. T and Kim Cattall to rest for a little bit because I need this device. Navtones are providing the voice of K.I.T.T. so you know it’s the real thing. The device looks great too.