Thursday, December 13, 2012

An interview with a 3 year old

I know we’re behind on posts these days, but today is Calvin’s 3rd birthday!  It’s hard to believe he’s already 3!  He is such a fun and happy boy and we love him sooo much :)

This year I decided to “interview” Calvin to see how he sees life, it went about how I expected :)

  1. What’s your favorite color?  Green, green mommy, I love green
  2. What’s your favorite toy?  Queen toy (toys from the movie “Cars”)
  3. What’s your favorite drink? Apple Juice
  4. What’s your favorite thing to eat?  Chicken nuggets and French fries and a drink (Chick-Fil-A much?)
  5. What’s your favorite TV show? I don’t know, I like Thomas
  6. What’s your favorite outfit to wear?  Jammies
  7. Where do we live?  At church
  8. What’s your favorite animal? Giraffe  
  9. What does Mommy do for work? I don’t know
  10. What does Daddy do for work? I don’t know
  11. What’s your favorite book?  A Queen book
  12. What’s your favorite thing to do outside? Jump in leaves
  13. Who is your best friend? Grayson
  14. What do you want to be when you grow up?  A dinosaur
  15. What's your favorite game to play? Thomas game (I think this is racing with the cardboard box trains we made for his party, pics to come)
  16. What do you like to take to bed with you? Queen cars and Pooh Bear too
  17. What’s your favorite thing to do at home? Play Queen cars (someone is definitely all BOY!)
  18. What's your favorite thing to do with Mommy?  Eat
  19. What's your favorite thing to do with Daddy?  Eat too (I interviewed him while breakfast was cooking)
  20. What’s your favorite thing to do with Lucy Kate? Pet her (isn’t that the truth!)
  21. What's your favorite treat?  Candy
  22. What’s your favorite movie?  Dinosaur Train
  23. What’s your favorite place to go?  Church
  24. What makes you happy?  LaLa makes me happy or mommy makes me happy
  25. What makes you sad?  A bad guy goes in my room and goes in my closet and scare me (yikes! poor thing)
  26. What makes you scared?  A bad guy just like a bad guy on Mario (maybe we play too much Super Mario!)
  27. What’s your favorite sport? Circle, it’s for you to kick it outside (soccer maybe?)
  28. What's your favorite flavor of ice-cream? A cone
  29. What’s the funniest thing you’ve ever heard? A lion
  30. What’s the funniest thing you’ve ever seen? A zebra
  31. What’s your favorite song to sing? A Queen song (“Real Gone” by Sheryl Crow)
  32. What’s the hardest you’ve ever worked? Daddy works
  33. What’s your favorite word? Singing
  34. What other questions can I ask? There’s no anymore questions

 

Happy Birthday Calvin!!

IMG_6237

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm just catching up!!! what a great idea...going to steal it! Laura CB