Sunday, November 4, 2012

WHBC Reunion

Last weekend, we headed to Bedford for a 10 year reunion of Luke’s high school youth group.  We had a family cookout at the park for lunch and a no-kids dinner at Buca di Peppo, yummy :)

Also, we finally got to bust out some fall clothes, which I was super excited about!

IMG_6554IMG_6559IMG_6560

Calvin was involved in an intense conversation with Jacob about who was in his family.

IMG_6562IMG_6563IMG_6564IMG_6565

We left the kids with Katie, Granny & Grandad while Luke and I got to have a night out.  I know Calvin had a lot of fun painting pumpkins with Katie, and I’m sure Lucy Kate had a great time too, but she doesn’t talk..

IMG_6575

1 comment:

Laura said...

" I’m sure Lucy Kate had a great time too, but she doesn’t talk.." hahahaah my favorite part. And how Calvin is chatting Jacob up.