Saturday, August 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Luke!

Sunday was Luke’s 28th birthday!  Mamaw, Papaw & Katie came down for the weekend to celebrate.  On Saturday night we had a little party for him and Mike, Sandy & Thai Thai joined us.

I realized we didn’t have any pics of Thai Thai and Lucy Kate, so we decided to get some before he left on his move to California!

IMG_4636IMG_4643IMG_4645IMG_4648

I don’t know if any of you remember that I made a Black Tie Mousse Cake for Luke’s 25th birthday, well I attempted to make one again this year and it turned out loads better!  I used a recipe I found on Pinterest, which of course was taken down since Saturday, probably b/c it almost tastes exactly like Olive Garden’s recipe!  Mine was a little too cheesecakey, but I think I know how to fix it.  And the chocolate mousse on top didn’t exactly turn out the color I wanted, but it tasted good!

IMG_4654IMG_4656IMG_4659IMG_4660IMG_4662IMG_4666

All those yummy layers…mmmmm good :)

And to top the night off we watched The Hunger Games, Luke’s birthday present from his parents which may or may not have been more of a present for me…

Happy Birthday Lukie!

1 comment:

Laura said...

LK is trying to look at the camera but can't see anything besides her cheeks :)