Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Paparazzi

According to her doctor, on December 10th, a small child will climb out of Stephanie's body and say hello to the world. That's right, Stephers is preggers!

Just went to the doctor for the first sonogram, here's the cool 3d picture of the baby. As you can see, he's covering his face as he'd rather not be photographed by the paparazzi. I mean, neither would I if I was only 4 inches long and naked.


And here's a bunch more pictures they took from various angles. Baby Hargrove was workin' that camera. We'll be posting lots as things progress. Also, if you go the HargroveBaby.com, it will take you to this blog and only show the baby posts. (That way you don't have to see the rest of the posts that nobody cares about or reads anyway.)














14 comments:

Stokes said...

Awesome, congrats!

The Joiners said...

SO EXCITING! Congratulations- y'all are going to make such wonderful (and fun!) parents :)

Lunsford said...

Yea!!! It now FEELs official! Its amazing how much technology has done on the seismic surveys...i mean sonograms! You were but a blurred image! Now you can just about see everything...well maybe not everything yet...

Lunsford said...

What? no vaca pictures?

AUNT LAURA ! :) said...

I READ THEM !!!

Trix said...

Trix says looks just like Luke to me. Looking forward to coming on June 30th and staying to December 31st.

sherrie said...

YAYYYY!!!!!

Trix said...

Better start now to get my room ready - I'll pay for expanded cable!

Sofia said...

I'm soooo excited for you three! You will be a great team.

Gavin said...

That is awesome. Congrats you two! One down and just 11 more to go ;)

The Mosiers said...

So exciting!!! Congrats you guys!

Sara said...

yay!! baby hargrove!! So excited for y'all... congrats!

ShirelleInEngland said...

O my goodness!!! Thats so awesome, congratulations you guys, you're gonna make such amazing parents.

TheHaleySmith said...

Yay for pics of baby Hargrove! I think it's gonna be a girl only cause y'all think it's a boy :)

P.S. I'm jealous, I never got a 3d sono :( I just got 1d or 2d or whatever the normal ones are