Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Unblackmailable

I found two videos recently on my company's website that could potentially be used to blackmail me. They are videos from the FIRST World Championship in Atlanta last April.  FIRST is a high school robotics competion that we sponsor as a company.  I figured though if I go ahead and throw these up here for all to see, its hard for someone to find them later and hassle me about it. Potential blackmail thwarted.

FIRST Website

This first video is me showing off the robot I built with a few other guys at work to show off for the kids how to use the new hardware we're providing them for next year's competition.



I'm on this video at two places (5:36-6:00 and 7:48-8:00). Yes, I'm dancing with a robot and our VP in front of thousands of high school students. No, I'm not embarrassed. In fact, I'm quite proud of my performance.

1 comment:

Lunsford said...

And some people call me a "nerd"....